The manifesto "Prolegomena" describes the
connections between the sciences of life,
those of artificial life and the performing arts.
Among other things, the Statements of Bec are about:
- strategies of how to get artificial life under control
- concepts of life resulting from artificial life research
- zoosystems lodging in "natural" life and
claiming their place in the "spiritual world"
- artificial life resulting from manipulations, modellings
- creating the living to understand the living
- an aesthetics of autonomy